Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Listening to : Will Smith - Pump Ya Brrakes!
Feelin : schleepy

Functioning properly again( kinda )...

My sleep schedule is finally back in gear - yayy! Pros - can finally enjoy proper sleep, more sunlight. Cons - not workin late nights very well anymore - gotta learn to work more in daylight.

Been meaning to get more work done doing the day - toyed with the idea of haulin out a carpet, layin it in the lawns outside and just studying out there in the sun. But every time i finally get around to actually getting out - it either turns cloudy - or starts raining. Sure its been really balmy and sunny these last coupla days - but we've been gettin bitchin rains with thunder and lightning too (* gasp*)!! I pity the fool ( Mr T. style) who's stuck at BBQs or coming back from the union when the torrents started.

Oh - my mental 1 hour cardio plans kinda working. Lost more than 2 kgs in the last 2 weeks - go me! Went a bit over the top on sunday tho - 1 1/2 hours on running, rowing, cycling and x-training with a half hour of core and weights work on top. I was already nicely dying back in my room after a shower and everything - then got summoned out for tennis. It was schweet to be able to play tennis again after all this while, but later that night i was praying for my hands to be able to bend/dislodge enough to set my back in place with some shiatsu-level back massage.

Hhaanything else? Well managed to recoup back some expenses by selling stuff off ebay, made lamb korma, aloo gobi and briyani the other day for 6 ( mm...jadi!!) and learned how to enjoy playing my guitar again!

Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus

No comments: