Thursday, October 28, 2004

Listening to : Josh Groban - Starry Starry Night
Feeling : Nostalgic, actual physical pain

I was just enjoying a quiet night in today after workin till 6am the day before on something i didn't even have to submit ( and because i cant really move much anyway after today's fencing) , when i decided to clean up my 250 gigger. I also updated my photo backups - and flipped through a couple albums. Hahaha - suddenly missed all you crazy Linstead people again - sigh . Thought of putting up some of those classic ones, but there were just too freakin many. (louder sigh)

Had our first proper MSA commitee meeting today. Apparently to warm up my bootsies for MNite i'm in charge alone of the Raya/Xmas celebration thing in 4 weeks - a quick 15 min skit, and the odd performance . Hope i can make sense of the random ideas in my head for the skit.

No comments: