Saturday, October 02, 2004

Feeling : overly smug with myself
Listening to : Terror Squad - Lean back

I guess i should be living in fear right now. Had such a good time at Soul Nation on friday night i'm bound to have some major bad luck coming my way if my karma is still how it is. Waay better than the orientation thingy last week. Music was not as good, but its alll in the company innit?;) Tried to get drunk again. Still failed after a snakebite, a smirnoff, tequila, 2 aftershocks and a coupla other random drinks. Oh well - i have more fun dancing sober anyway aiiii?

First week here wasnt so bad. Being the repentant little boy i went to every single lecture and seminar no matter how boring or irrelevant it was. Got a little headstart on the reading and assignments too. Still no course material covered in the lectures yet though. Think i'm gonna like how the course is laid out.

Of course, my parents also wont bloody quit about telling me to mix with the locals too, so i did. Buwahahaha showed 'em a thing or two - had really fun drinking games Monday night. Gotta teach you this one game called '21' . Some really nice, fun people in my hall. Feeling less and less devoted to the idea of moving out.

Sides that also attended the teams fencing session. Bole la....but my legs hurt like fuckin hell after that - serves me right to leave them on the freakin couch over the whole of summer. They still hurt today, but i somehow made do at the union. No doubt they'll still protest when i haul them off to london Saturday for a final stuff run. Hahaha i'm counting on you guys to kick me out by saturday night....pleasse?

Well thassit i guess. Sorry for the curt, short update. Its almost 4 am and i AM fuckin tired. See y'all later...

No comments: