Monday, September 27, 2004

LuMphAAARR!!

MAN my run of bad luck never ends. Just today when i was getting my uni card done - getting my photo taken and the card printed on the spot - the whole school network went down just as i got my photo taken. A freakin hour of waiting for nothing. Gotta go again to the panorama room tomorrow lor...

The delay in my student number also extended to a delay in processing me thru on the engineering department - my name wasnt on the list yet, and i'm still waiting for my timetable and tutorial group. After i went to the UG office to check it out, they were also about to enter me on the records when the network went down.

Seriously - this is getting a bit too far maaan.....did i step over someone's grave or something?

Man its gonna take me a while to get freakin used to freakin westwood. Its freakin far, and everytime i come back a different way i get lost within the westwood campus itself. Oh well - fingers crossed on that transfer.

No comments: