Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Psych!!

Just the other day i was expressing my opinion that seeing the minute hand of an analog watch drawing near to the 12 had a more pressing sense of urgency than the numbers on a digital watch when it comes to being late for something. I guess the powers that be decided to have a little laugh with me based on that statement -

I had a lab at 11.00 am, so , like, i set my alarms for 10.30 in the morning. After going to sleep around 6-ish (okay didn't get THAT much work done) i woke up later, picked up a watch in a blur haze and saw that it was a quarter to. Not missing a beat i jumped outta bed, brushed my teeth and flew off to the lab - luckily they took attendance early on - suddenly i wasnt on the list for that slot, checked that i WAS on the 11.00 on my schedule, only THEN to finally look properly at my watch(analog , of course) and see that the little hour hand was at 9. Whoop-fuckin-eee.

About last week? I malas already la - dah semangat writeup ( okay, co-wrote) quite a hefty post covering all the crap that happened since my last post in detail, some error in mozilla took out everything. So here's a lazy-ass bullet point recap :
- Soul Nation , 2 fridays ago. Good
- Juinn's Halloween party the next day. Fun
- Lots of time wasting over the next week, including MSA stuff and really really random roaming about and a lot of staying up late for sahur, and staying up period.

Strangely short on boredom, free time as well. ( no, no one's complaining) AMazing how fast time is flying. Oh yeah - working at the Learning Grid is sweet! - nothing beats doing coursework on your laptop hooked up to a 42" plasma....(grunt grunt grunt) .

Hockay gotta run back for that lab now. Yes i double checked the clock.

No comments: