Saturday, April 16, 2005

As snug as a bug....in a rug..on a pug...drinking from a jug

Finally completely settled in this morning after moving in yesterday. Everything's back in place and organized - from every single piece of clothing in the cupboard to the random mix & match decor.....now if only i can find that gruddamn chopping board. Well, that and the fact that it WAS a stupid idea to carry ALL my things (easily 90 kgs) all the way from Lakeside to Westwood. Sakit belakang nak mampos...

It was a real fun easter! Props to the 3 other stoners/pervs with me on the Amsterdam trip, all of Emperor's Gate #26 , and my kakaks at Windermere #26 (whoa coincidence). It was fun gettin' all that steam out, and shopping ( a little bit ) and cooking like a michelin star whore of a frenchman. And the picnics....fun!!!

All that fun aside.....now is the time to go for it...bumped into Pn. Mariam in London who told me that i can most probably work something out with Petronas if i manage a 1st this time.....all the more reason to redeem my honor!! Now if you'd excuse me, its back to hitting the books..

**thump thump thump thump**

Okay lame joke. Expect more random bollocks as my 'procrastinating entries' start to pile up...

Toodles!

No comments: