Monday, April 18, 2005

Already on form...

Sigh....4.15 am Monday morning and i'm already burnin brain cells finishing off some math and thermodynamics..... and of all things i got a CAD lab at 1100 for our spring powered dragster project....man today's gonna be a bitch. At least i'm ahead of the others on the econs and management revision for my test on weds. Kiasuism lives on!!

Oh funny thing today...i was just finishing tidying up the aftermath of my unpacking when i was checking on the stuff i put in the high cupboard, when the bulky picture frame with my parents pic that i missed while unpacking fell out and thwacked me right across the face, barely missing my eyes and giving me a "Squall"-ish scar through my left eye. Irrititatingly stinging but strangely cool at the same time. Morbid, hmmn?

Back to work!!! ** Retro spirited Japanese-ish tune plays in the background **

No comments: