Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I could SWEAR that my iTunes random setting has a bloody mind of its own.

As sweetly, meltingly soothing as they might be - Corrine Bailey Rae, Norah Jones and Jane Monheit are NOT productivity inspiring. They fucking send you off to a lovely place where everything is in blurred, contrast-enhanced Trip-O-vision ( think Monet) , fucking comfy couches everywhere draped in plush , silken cushions and everything smells like lilies. Bah

All this last minute cramming is makin me as antsy as hell. Would LOVE to get on a piste and go all ParangZorroButcherMusketeer on some hapless n00B.
Cooomela....epee, sabre foil also can.

Anyone?

"I give you balloon?"


Anyway, when i was rea....huh? Wha?

I think my barong mask is trying to say something to me. One sec.

"EH bisa kamu kerja tanpa beromong kosong atau meronong - mereneng, sih?"

Uh oh...

No comments: